4.3 Inch HD1080P LCD Color Screen Handheld Borescope Industrial Home Borescopes4.3 Inch HD1080P LCD Color Screen Handheld Borescope Industrial Home Borescopes4.3 Inch HD1080P LCD Color Screen Handheld Borescope Industrial Home Borescopes4.3 Inch HD1080P LCD Color Screen Handheld Borescope Industrial Home Borescopes

4.3 Inch HD1080P LCD Color Screen Handheld Borescope Industrial Home Borescopes

$68.99

• Model: M00011
  • Availability :In Stock
Features:It can be used for automobile inspection, pipeline inspection, air conditioning inspection, object search, etc. It is a home and industrial borescope.IP67 waterproof, which enables the camera to do underwater inspection work.With 6pcs LED lights which are super bright and can clearly...
Qty :
remove add
Description

Features:

It can be used for automobile inspection, pipeline inspection, air conditioning inspection, object search, etc. It is a home and industrial borescope.
IP67 waterproof, which enables the camera to do underwater inspection work.
With 6pcs LED lights which are super bright and can clearly observe every detail.
Rechargeable lithium battery, which has fast charging time and no need to worry about low battery.

Specifications:

Material: ABS+metal
Color: black+yellow
Monitor: 4.3-inch color LCD
Camera resolution: 1920*1080 1280*720 640*480
Horizontal viewing angle: 70°
Language: English, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, French, Russian, Japanese
Line length: 1 meter-snake tube,5 meters-hard line (optional)
Focal length: 40-5000mm
Waterproof level: IP67 (only for lens/lamp)
Lens diameter: 8mm
Battery: 1 * lithium battery, 18650, 3.7V, 2600mAh (included)
Battery working time: 3.5 hours
Battery charging time: 3.5 hours
LED light: 6pcs
Package size: 227 * 220 * 115mm / 8.9 * 8.7 * 4.5in
Package weight:
1 meter: 603g / 1.3lb
5 meters: 765g / 1.7lb

Reviews (7)

by Em Nukom

It's a simple burner that does its job. The product arrived on time. It has a thick glass body, ceramic fuse holder that will not burn or overheat while the flame is on, and came with a small funnel, a few spare cotton fuses, and a cap that can put out the flame and/or serve as a protective cover. It's an effective device that will last for many years.

by Forest Jean

This is perfect. I tried another model that had and adjustable wick. I couldn't get it to stay lit. This one stays lit. I've had this filled for awhile now. The cap fits snug. The alcohol doesn't seem to be evaporating.

by serenity_tech NicMert

This product was great! So far it has worked better than expected, especially with bacterial and tissue heat fixation! It has also worked perfectly with various required sterilization procedures! I was very happy with this product, just remember to purchase denatured alcohol for fuel for the lamp. Do not used regular isopropyl alcohol or ethyl alcohol. Great product

Comments
Cart